When you look up at the stars
And think that you are not alone
I just wanna say
You are wrong
When you look at the deep blue sea
And think the world's too big
Too scary, too unfriendly
You aren't the only one thinking so
What the world does is throw you down, no one cares
Whenever you wanna be a carefree soul
So why live on in this evil world
Why let people push you around like a boat without a sail
Why continue to smile and forget all
Everything that once made you fall...
I think I am very much alone
And I feel a little cold
But look around you
I think I would rather much be so
Coz the people around now are very fake, I realise
Few true people you can share with and not lie
So why be carefree and treat all things happy
So I've told myself not to be a happy-go-lucky soul
That's who I'll finally be
Why try to think you can do it and be ever so positive
Why try hard to do for others first
Don't you know it's an unreturnable curse
Stand up again but change to be a grumpy old ghoul
Going about everything without a care in the world
Ignorance, and numbed to everyone...everything...
the facts of life....
- 6/21/2004 07:31:00 PM

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful
I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<



你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild
